Introduction section Directorate IV - International Financial Relations
Directorate IV - International Financial Relations
Directorate IV is organised into specific management offices and performs the following functions:
- bilateral relations with non-EU countries;
- analysis of the international economic, monetary and financial system and of the economic policies adopted in the main areas;
- global governance, international financial cooperation and coordination of activities relating to informal government groups, including the G7 and G20;
- relations with international economic, monetary and financial institutions, including the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the European Investment Bank (EIB) and other banks and development funds;
- policies and measures to cooperate towards development with regard to domestic governance as per Italian Law no. 125 of 2014;
- international agreements and treaties with economic and financial content;
- relations with EU institutions in the areas falling within its responsibility.
See here the list of the Directorate IV Offices.