Introduction section Syndicated issuance of a new Btp Green april 2035
Syndicated issuance of a new Btp Green april 2035
The Republic of Italy has mandated BofA Securities Europe S.A., Citibank Europe Plc, Crédit Agricole Corp. Inv. Bank, Deutsche Bank A.G. and Monte dei Paschi di Siena Capital Services Banca per le Imprese S.p.A for a new syndicated BTP Green April 2035.
BTP Green, in line with the provisions of the Budget Law for 2020 (Law 27 December 2019 n. 160), are the Italian government bonds aimed at supporting public expenditures with positive environmental impact.
The proceeds of the bond will be used in accordance with Italy’s Green Bond Framework published in February 2021.
Further details are available in the press release of the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
- Placement details BTP Green 2035 (07.09.2021)
- Placement results BTP Green 2035 (06.09.2022)
- BTP Green 2035 placement results (06.09.2022)
- Syndicated issuance of a new BTP Green April 2035
- Guidelines for public debt management 2022